- Cyber risk management plays a mayor role in organizations now days. Organizations face mayor threats to their information systems and data. Understanding all the basic elements to cyber security can be complex, and difficult.
- It requires knowledge of specific technologies, processes, practices, netwaors, and devices.
- Our team of experts can spot cyber criminals,
- Having a Cyber criminals Network /data security assessment and penetration test
- Network and data security monitoring
- Event response
It is an advanced mobile telephone interception detection system that can simultaneously scan 2G, 3G and 4G networks from multiple operators. The data obtained is then analyzed to find anomalies in the network and determine if there are IMSI grabbers, interceptors or rogue base stations, trying to intercept cell phones. SecureCell establishes in real time if your cell phone communications are secure, while saving the data obtained for analysis and reports. Scanning is undetectable to protect the SecureCell user from alerting the interceptors.
It can be used as a stand-alone unit to protect a specific location by connecting to a lap top or a PC. You can also install several remote computers connected through a network to a command and control center, in order to centralize the monitoring of communications security in an entire organization, location or geographic area.
It can be working without anyone monitoring it, thanks to a series of alerts that can be configured so that security personnel can be informed immediately when an anomaly is detected by the system.